Our customers’ information privacy and security is very important to Derayah Financial. Indeed, Derayah adheres to the following privacy principles:
- Protect, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any personal or financial information our customers share with us.
- Maintain system security standards and procedures to help prevent access to customer confidential information. Such standards include:
- Use a layered approach of overlapping controls, monitoring and authentication to ensure overall security of Derayah’s data, network and system resources.
- Security reviews of servers, firewalls, routers and monitoring platforms are conducted on a regular basis. These reviews include monitoring access logs and results of intrusion detection software, where it has been installed.
- Permitting only authorized employees, with a business need to know such information about our customers, to have access to that information.
- Customer information will not be revealed to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, have been authorized by the customer, or are required by law.
- Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
If you notice any suspicious activity or face any security related incidents, please inform us immediately through “Contact Us” page under Help & Support section.