Margin Loan Requirements
- Open an investment account with Derayah
- Sign a margin loan agreement
- Complete a client financial experience assessment
- Provide previous trading account statements (if required)
- Pass an interview (if required)
- Transfer collateral (shares or cash)
- Commence margin trading
Margin Loan Benefits
- Shariah approved
- No Financing Costs
- More flexibility in selecting shares
- Annual & Monthly financing contracts
- A magnified ability to capture arising opportunities in the market
Margin Loan Conditions
- The client must be 18 years of age or older.
- The client must have a minimum level of investment experience
- The client must pass a credit check
- The client must exhibit a predetermined minimum level of tolerance for investment risk
- Maximum margin amount SAR 40,000,000
Margin Types Comparison
If you are an active trader in the stock market with a short term investment strategy (daily or weekly) and you have experience in managing your investments, the Free Margin would be one of the best solutions available in the Saudi Market.
Most appropriate for clients that are interested in long term investments or sparse trading. It is also an efficient financing solution for investors in mutual funds.
|Free Margin Trading||
This product offers you free trading and more flexibility in turning over your portfolio. Free margin trading requires closing out your positions at least once a month. If you have experience in managing your investments and in executing multiple orders, this could be one of the best financing solutions for the Saudi Market.